Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Day in the Life...

Just another day
 at Mean Machines
Here's a look at what's been goin' on.
I love working on Rich Silver's Rocket Gold Star Cafe' Racer.
He's had me do quite a bit of modification in the last couple of years.
This time around, I installed an air scoop on his rear brake plate. Cool stuff.
The cafe racer craze has gone crazy this past year.
The Cafe Racer TV Show is filming another season, with even more builds!
My friends Rich at Desmopro, and Hugh at 6th Street Specials are both building
bikes for the show. Hugh was on the first season (check out my post from last summer).
This year he's actually getting paid for the build! (1st and only for the show!)
I caught Rich before he left for his final filming up at Little Taladega.
Got some spy photo's for ya'all.
shh!

So, now it's my turn!
This Daytona was bought on e-bay, and beleive it or not,
it was not ready to ride as advertised!
Unless you sit while I push!
It was going to be a restoration, but, with my influence, the decision to build a cafe was made.
Stay tuned, it is currently 100% disassembled.
Here's another cool bike I've been working on.
Triumph Trackmasters rule! True American specials.


I just made this nifty repair of a very dismal situation. It is the
primary chain adjuster plug on a Triumph 650. It used to be a leaker... 
I even got Brando to get his hands greasy. He insisted. Something
about all the time he put me out lately...
Definatly working it out, he also got my lathe to work!
Yay!
Now I can waste  concentrate more on this computer thing.
Where do I put the grease?

This is way cool!
1917 Thor
My friend picked this up.
Want it? Call me, I'll hook it up.
954-213-2177

All I can say...
Snap-On Truck
You who know, understand.

Till next time
See ya
-JOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment