Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finally, the Dania Show!

Sorry everybody!
It has been a while, but better late then never!
(Mean Machines vender/swapmeet booth. That's Brando in the tent.)
Even though it's been a little over a month ago,
I still have that warm fuzzy feeling about this years
Dania Beach Vintage Motorcycle Show.
Last year I new that this event was going to only get better,
and this year went beyond my expectations.
Great job guys!
Crazy Eddie came all the way from Miami (left).He brought a bunch of CB750 stuff, and some other mostly Japanese parts.
Triumph Greg was of course there with a pile of British parts. He's the guy in charge when it comes to the swap meet part.
And that's Valerie, wondering why any of us would want this junk!

This Indian won my personal Best of Show.
And here are a couple of honorable mentions:
I have a soft spot for Goldstars.
I lived on one for almost 3 years.

For more coverage of the show, check out Vicki's coverage:
http://photos.ducati.net/Motorcycles-Vickis-Views/Dania-Antique-Motorcycle-Show/15644453_xnYAb/1
If you pay attention, you see my Hodakas.


No comments:

Post a Comment